impressive looking dogs! (post pictures of dogs, that impress you.)

#1 by sunnyAK , Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:11 am

I always was extremely impressed by this heavy weight Volkodav. A Tosa Inu in this "weight-class" just doesn´t look that athletic and graceful. This dog carries its weight like a wild cat. This is how I like heavy weights to move!
And beside that, this dog has a "killer-head"! It has such wide jaws and is similar shaped as the head of some predators with big bite force!

And I absolutely love this type! He looks very athletic, powerful and agile! This is the combination a "gladiator" should have.

And this dog looks pretty impressive to me!

sunnyAK  
sunnyAK
Date registered 12.29.2018

Last edited 02.24.2019 | Top

RE: impressive looking dogs! (post pictures of dogs, that impress you.)

#2 by sunnyAK , Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:48 pm

This dog belongs to our member MinhVi. It´s no Bully Kutta, but his own mix. I think it looks stunning. Such a nice structure.
I bet it could be a good boarhunter.

sunnyAK  
sunnyAK

Last edited 01.07.2019 | Top

#3 by MinhVi , Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:44 am

Thank @sunnyAK for inviting me to this forum and posted 1 of my dogs image here. This is another picture of her, now she is 11 months old. happy day to everyone :-)

MinhVi  
MinhVi
Date registered 01.07.2019

#4 by sunnyAK , Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:04 am

Thank you MinhVi for posting another picture of her and a big welcome to our forum!

Here another pretty impressive dog. Tarzan a Caucasian Volkodav that won the super league of Russia last year:
(He doesn´t look as impressive as in videos here. But he seems to be huge and also has a very long body.)

sunnyAK  
sunnyAK

Last edited 01.10.2019 | Top

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz