DUNEDIN, Fla. [url=http://www.officialjacksonvillejaguarspro.com/Taven-bryan-jaguars-j ersey/]Taven Bryan Womens Jersey[/url] . -

#1 by jokergreen0220 , Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:10 am

DUNEDIN, Fla. Taven Bryan Womens Jersey . -- Carlos Beltran homered for his first hit this spring, leading the New York Yankees past the Toronto Blue Jays 8-2 on Sunday. Jose Bautista hit his second homer in exhibition play for the Blue Jays. Beltrans solo home run came in the third off reliever Todd Redmond and landed far over the right-field fence. It capped a four-run inning that included a two-run homer by Eduardo Nunez. Beltran signed a three-year, $45 million contract with the Yankees in the off-season. He batted .296 with 24 homers and 84 RBIs with the St. Louis Cardinals last year. "You want to see guys swinging the bat well, obviously, but its really important at the end," Yankees manager Joe Girardi said. "It doesnt really matter sometimes. You can be swinging the bat horrible at the end of spring training and get off to a hot start and vice versa. But its always nice to see." Bautista connected off Vidal Nuno in the first. Nuno struck out three and gave up two hits in two innings. Toronto starter Esmil Rogers tossed two innings and allowed an earned run. The right-hander gave up three hits and struck out one. Jose Reyes, Edwin Encarnacion, Melky Cabrera and Adam Lind each doubled for the Blue Jays. Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter did not play. STARTING TIME Blue Jays: Rogers threw 36 pitches and worked almost-exclusively on his changeup, which he said is progressing well. "Thats what I was working for," Rogers said. "Down in the Dominican (Republic) during winter ball, I worked on my changeup and now I feel more comfortable. I got it before. The only reason is I didnt have too much confidence to throw that. Right now, I can throw anything I want." Rogers was 5-9 with a 4.77 ERA in 44 games with the Blue Jays last season. He is a candidate for the fifth spot in the rotation. Yankees: Nuno said he felt as if he "got a little happy with the fastball," which led to Bautistas home run. Nuno, who is a contender for the fifth spot in the rotation, appeared in five games with the Yankees last season and made three starts. He finished 1-2 with a 2.25 ERA. "Overall, Im just pleased a little bit with how the outcome came," he said. "It was just one pitch and Bautista just hit it out. Location was good and everything. (My fastball) just got overused a little bit and I wasnt using my secondary (pitches) like I was supposed to do." TRAINERS ROOM Blue Jays: Colby Rasmus was scratched from Sundays lineup because of a stiff neck. Rasmus was set to bat seventh, but opted to sit as a precaution. He does not expect it to be a long-term issue and hopes to return in a "couple days." "I feel all right, I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning," Rasmus said. Anthony Gose took Rasmus place in centre field and was 0 for 3 with a strikeout. Manager John Gibbons said closer Casey Janssen had an MRI on his sore right shoulder, but it did not show any damage. "Its just inflamed," Gibbons said. "Theres a lot of wear and tear on a guy over the years. Hes smart, backed off and well give him a little breather. Theres still a full month (of spring training) left. Hell be ready to go." Janssen, who saved 34 games for the Blue Jays last season, said he plans to rest and start throwing again in a few days. Yankees: Girardi said first baseman Mark Teixeira, limited to 15 games last season because of a right wrist injury, might play in his first spring training game on Thursday or Friday. Alfonso Soriano, recovering from flu-like symptoms, went through a workout Sunday morning that included batting practice and defensive drills. The outfielder/designated hitter could play in his first exhibition game in the next few days. FIRE DRILL The Yankees dealt with a minor scare before the game when a towel inside of a dryer caught fire in the grounds crew clubhouse located next door to the teams clubhouse. Girardi joked that "it got a little smoky" and said some players evacuated. There was no reported damage or injuries. PINEDA PITCHES Yankees fifth starter candidate Michael Pineda, who missed the past two seasons after right shoulder surgery, threw 21 of 35 pitches for strikes in a simulated game. He faced 10 batters, allowing two hits, striking out one and walking his final two hitters. Pineda and Hiroki Kuroda are scheduled to pitch in Fridays game against the Tigers in Tampa. Josh Allen Jaguars Jersey . -- The Seattle Seahawks and wide receiver Sidney Rice have agreed to terms on a deal. Telvin Smith Youth Jersey . The (11-11-4) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 26 points. Fifth place Dallas and sixth-seeded Nashville also have 26 points, but the Stars have three games in hand on Winnipeg while Nashville has two. http://www.officialjacksonvillejaguarspro.com/Quincy-williams-ii-jaguars-jersey/ . Appearing on TSN 690 Monday afternoon, Mike Babcock said he had conversations with both P.K. Subban and Carey Price about those on-ice traits during Hockey Canadas summer orientation camp. Mike Babcock: McGill experience, P.CALGARY -- Goaltending and goalscoring are the burning issues at the Calgary Flames training camp. Jonas Hiller signed a two-year, US$9-million deal with Calgary in the summer after the 32-year-old Swiss netminder dropped down the Anaheim Ducks goaltending depth chart at the end of his seventh season there. Hiller brings a winning NHL record, plus playoff and Olympic Games experience to Calgarys net. But Hiller knows the starting job still has to be won in training camp, Karri Ramo finished last season 6-5 after his return from a February knee injury. The 28-year-old Finn posted a 17-15 record for Calgary with solid numbers of a 2.65 goal-against average and .911 save percentage. "I was looking for somewhere I can feel like I can have a good chance to prove being a number one in this league," Hiller said Thursday in Calgary after physical testing. "Its definitely nice to know you have solid goaltending and no matter who is playing can win a game. You want to play as many games as possible, but its definitely more fun if the team has success and thats the goal." The Flames get on the ice Friday. Their first pre-season game is a split-squad contest Sunday against the Edmonton Oilers. Bob Hartleys first season behind Calgarys bench was substantially shortened by the lockout. So in their first full season under Hartley, the Flames finished 27th in the league with a record of 35-40-7. Of their 82 games, 49 were decided by a single goal. The Flames havent made the playoffs in five seasons. "We want to get significantly better," centre Matt Stajan said. "Were going to push to climb the standings and try to get into the playoffs. Anything less is a failure for all of us." Calgary finished in the bottom third of the NHL in goalscoring with 209 last season. Mike Cammalleri took a team-leading 26 goals with him to the New Jersey Devils when he signed there as a free agent in July. New Flames general manager Brad Treliving signed forward Mason Raymond, who grew up playing in the Calgary area, to a three-year deal with an average annual salary of $3.1 million. Treliving also took a flyer on Devin Setoguchi, from Taber, Alta., with a one-year deal wortth $750,000. Gardner Minshew II Womens Jersey. Raymonds most productive season so far was 25 goals for Vancouver in 2009-10. Setoguchi, 27, is three years removed from scoring 22 goals for the San Jose Sharks. "I have a lot to prove," Setoguchi said. The Flames are banking on Sean Monahan, who turns 20 in October, to avoid a sophomore slump and augment the 22 goals he scored during a sensational rookie season. Mikael Backlund, 25, stepped up in both production and presence last season with 18 goals and 21 assists. After a few years of bare cupboards when it came to prospects, Calgary now has some who can take advantage of the job opportunities at camp. Max Reinhart had 63 points in 66 games and Markus Granlund posted 46 in 52 for the American Hockey Leagues Abbotsford Heat last season. Sven Baertschi scored three goals in his first five career games with the Flames, but hes yet to become a regular in the lineup. Calgarys first-round (13th overall) pick in 2011 has spent large chunks of the last two seasons in Abbotsford. Theres been buzz around 21-year-old John Gaudreau and his highlight-reel goals in rookie camp. But can the American forward listed at 150 pounds compete with main-camp muscle? Sam Bennett became the highest draft pick in Calgary Flames history at No. 4 this year. Scrappy, smart and skilled, Bennett will get a long look this fall, but physical strength is also a question mark with the 18-year-old forward. Treliving signed another Albertan, Deryk Engelland, to fill a void on defence created by Chris Butlers signing with the St. Louis Blues. Engelland, from Edmonton, spent the past four years with the Pittsburgh Penguins and brings playoff experience to a team that is growing short of it. Flames captain Mark Giordano played himself into the discussion for the Canadian mens Olympic team in February. The defenceman was plus-12 while contributing 14 goals and 33 assists. Stajan calls his captain "one of the best leaders in the game" yet Giordano isnt the highest-paid Flame at an average annual salary of just over $4 million. Defenceman Dennis Wideman is in the third season of a five-year contract that pays him an average of $5.2 million. ' ' '

jokergreen0220  
jokergreen0220
Date registered 08.07.2019

PINEHURST, N. [url=http://www.nikeoffwhite.fr/vapormax-plus-2018.html]Vapormax Plus Femme[/url] .C. -- The U.S. Open trophy Mart
Glendale, AZ (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.footballhotspurstore.com/Women-Georges-Kevin-Nkoudou-Tot tenham-Hotspur-Jersey/]Geor

Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz